Friday, October 30, 2009

Japan - Day Twelve

Went for another walk around the neighbourhood yesterday, to get some groceries and actually get out of the house. Not working is actually becoming a drag! Never thought I'd say that. Someone slap me.





The sky here on a clear day, is a lighter blue, and kinda hazy. I can't work out whether it's pollution or the existence of an ozone layer. I've gotten so brown and not burned one bit being out in the sun, so whatever it is, I like it.



An aim of my walk was to document some of the signage I've seen around the place. Signs addressed to the public more often than not feature cute cartoon characters with faces to match whatever they want you to do.



I feel very accused by this dog. I want to think of something I can write in there.
"If you don't take my sh*t, I'm gonna hurt you. Yeah. You'll be in this bag next, and I ain't gonna clean it either."




Ad ad on the back of a bus.



It was after school time and there were heaps of cute kids around in uniform chatting away. I really wanted to get a pic of these three, but felt like I might have frightened them or something. So I tried to get a pap shot.



More kids at Rokko Cable car, they all have these extreme uniforms!!



Street View.





On the way back to Glenns place, there is this temple, or pagoda, not really sure. It's quite desolate, creepy, tranquil all at once. It has an abandoned feeling about it. I like being there, but there are bugs literally everywhere, and I feel I will walk into a huge spider web with one of those massive spiders at any minute.



This pillar has a beehive inside of it. There are bees constantly coming and going, entering through that split in the bottom piece of the pillar.



Tried to get a shot of the whole temple, but need a different lens. There are trees everywhere with spider webs between them.

1 comment:

  1. Small Japanese Kids love having their photo taken. Its their favourite hobby/national pastime

    ReplyDelete