Thursday, November 5, 2009

Japan - Day Nineteen


An amazing sculpture I've seen in Sannomiya/Kobe a couple of times, but could never remember where I saw it. I love this mind-bending sort of art.

Also, I got a call from Aim today (one of the companies I've been accepted with) to say that I have a contract working on Saturdays with them, teaching a range of people from BABIES with their mothers, young kids, and a pair of brothers. Start this Saturday, have no idea what to expect...


What am I going to teach babies?




3 comments:

  1. ...this is a rattle... This is a Samoan Colon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA!!! Oh yeah I forgot. And also about the two most famous DJs in New Zealand - well, actually three when I include myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beauty of teaching babies is there's no way to assess whether they've actually learnt anything. Thus, you can't fail!

    As for actual suggestions, sing them some songs maybe?

    ReplyDelete